The way the insane world has been working so hard to erase the white man, particularly over the last six years, boggles the mind. Hate to burst all the freaks' minds out there, but honestly, the white man has created most of the infrastructure of the western civilization. Contrary to bull-ring blue-hair/ratchet blacks... slaves did NOT create it. America was long up and running before slaves really starting coming in here. Need further references? Look at the places in Africa or the middle east where there has never been white colonization... still living in huts, still pooping in the rivers where they bathe...
Even more dramatic... we built churches to celebrate God and His Son. Many of us still attend services every Sunday (and sometimes more) in order to thank Him for what He's done for us. Whites did that. Whites built roads, homes, heating, cooling, farming to the finite thing it is... We're the ones who go to other nations and try to help them out in more ways than one... America is now the one who funds almost every other nation on this planet.
Let's talk about America for a minute. Negate the political machine... no nation -NOT ONE- has a political system to rave about, so let's not include that... America, with her many faults, is still the only place I want to be. The land, the great people... the freedoms... Yes, like all over there are evil elite. Yes, like all over, we have problems... Yes, like all over there are some sordid things in our history... but even with all that, to me, she is still the greatest country in the world. I love the land, the honor, the dignity, the friendliness, the decency... we're talking citizens, not the putrid elite. Even in that, you have to weed through the elite to find the great ones. Andrew Carnegie, for example. Did you know in his wealth, and he was quite wealthy, gave the bulk of his money away because he thought it foolish to die with money that would be squandered by relatives? He died living a simple life, while his money helped many. Now that's the combination of Scottish and American that this country will always need more of.
Yes, there are dirtbags, asshats and cockwads galore, but sometimes you have to look around that and realize what's at the heart of things... and the others I mentioned earlier are there, like shining stars of hope.
But let me return to where this thread began... white people. I'm white, my parents were white, their parents were white and their parents were white. They came from Prussia and Sweden, never having owned slaves, trying to escape the cruelty their countries had become... white people, who came here, went through Ellis Island, adopted their new homeland, the language, the system of jobs/taxes and so on... happily and graciously became American citizens, never to look back... White people.
Yes, I'm white and I'm damn proud of who I am and what I came from - and if you don't like that I'm proud, fuck right off. I'm married to a gorgeous white man, have a handsome white son and we're proud of the lineage from which we come. If that offends you, fuck right off. I'm not going to shy away from showing/talking/displaying my whiteness to anyone. I've never wanted to be another race, nor have I ever felt prejudiced (until now). Be who you are and let me be who I am... which is WHITE. Don't like that? That make you uncomfortable? Tough. Deal with it.
Sadly, I wish more white people would realize what this world or the evil factions on it, are trying to do to those of us of the white race. You know, its not of any evil cult to say that... just because some people of the democratic party chose to start an evil cult to do bad things... includes very little and the ones that do join are a step up from being pudding heads. Period.
As for the rest of us, us white, you know, only 8% now of the population... I have something to say for those of us...
With the glaring exception of the dem morons, we are getting offended at how little we're being represented in congress, the senate, in movies, on TV... we don't have an all white channel, but every other ethnicity has one... no all white colleges... never do you see an all-white family in an ad any longer... Most ads online are of blacks... we get zero help in the world... we don't have organizations that cater only to us... Hell, we're not even allowed to scream racism because, apparently, white people can't be treated badly.
Are you shitting me?
Well, here's a reality we, the white folk, better face up to... our population keeps shrinking. Other races (particularly a certain one) are taking over our towns, our politics and our schools... teaching our children to hate their white skin - and if we don't start doing something substantial sooner rather than later... this country will fall. Look at Europe. Look at Britain. Blackened ghosts of the fabulous nations they used to be...
I tell ya what... I'm a white woman and I love being a white woman. I love God, love my husband and son, love where I live, the country I live in and I wouldn't change a thing about it.
Now ask yourself, if you got offended by what I just typed... why? Why did you get a hair across your ass about what I just wrote? Is it because of your blind jealousy, perhaps? You wishing you were white? Are you one of the idiot du jour who believe that whites have this, that and the other just handed to them? Are you really sniffing from that tube of glue? Really? My husband and I have worked and slaved for the things we have, all our lives. We both started working at thirteen and didn't stop until 62, so, let's do the simple math on that one, shall we? 62 - 13 = 49. So, for 49 years my husband and I worked our tails off in order to acquire the things we have now... and oddly enough, we live a very modest lifestyle, with a 68 year old home and a 21 year old car. We don't need more. And still there are those who shit the bed and believe that we got what we have through it being handed to us. I find that so offensive I want to slap the heads of those who speak it.
Is your jealousy so prevalent in you that you'd deny someone like my husband and myself the things we've worked 49 years to have? Are you really that petty?
I don't deny you the things you want, unless you're a leech on the system and don't want to have to work for it... yeah, then we got problems... but if you want fancy homes, lots of cars and vacations to exotic places every year and are working for them... enjoy and God bless...
But why in all that are you denying me the right to have mine because I'm white? Why do you insist that putting up a statue of a crackhead addict is more important than keeping up a statue of a white general from the Civil War? How can you be that retarded? How?
Make it make sense... and sadly, you can't.
Jealousy is an ugly thing and comes straight from evil. Don't give into evil. Champion someone who is succeeding, don't be envious. Be a good person at heart and know that everything is going according to God's plan. You believe in Him and He will reward you greatly...
But dismissing someone else for the color of their skin...
You know what that classifies you as? A racist. Don't be one.
As for me and mine... we love who we are, we're proud of who we are and who we come from... we're proud of our accomplishments and the accomplishments of those who came before us...
Be the change you wish to see in the world...
NOT THE PROBLEM.
