Thursday, April 9, 2026

The Sane Paradox

Sometimes I feel as if I've been asleep for the last seven years and I'm waking up and seeing the world has become an incredibly stupid shithole. When did this happen? Was it slowly and I just wasn't noticing or was it sudden and I blinked and it happened? 

When did having white skin be the thing to be vilified? When did being intelligent become vilified? When did having common sense become vilified? When did everything that was nonsense become something you had the right to tell your neighbor they were a bigot for not adhering to? When did so many believe their government? When did so many believe anyone who had a platform and was talking bullshit and was probably paid by someone or another? I can point out many that I thought just a few years ago seemed to think for themselves, but now... no. Hey, have your own opinion by all means, but please, don't espouse your bullshit and expect everyone to believe it, especially if your viewpoint is now achieve via a paycheck. Come on... really? 

Kids are morons in school and parents blame the schools... really? Well I was a working mom and yet I taught my kid rigorously before he even went into kindergarten and he was already at a fourth grade level and when he was in 3rd grade they wanted to advance him to college level. That was my doing. That was my husband's doing. We didn't expect the school to do these things... it was our job, because we were his parents. 

Today though, its absolutely necessary to question EVERY media outlet, every blogger, every podcaster... because frankly, they're all on the take, from Tucker to Jesse Waters, from any politician to any actor... you can't and shouldn't believe anything that comes out of their mouths. They're ALL bought and paid for. By whom? Therein lies the tale. 

I think it's just those who want to destroy the country. Look at Britain. Fallen. Look at Canada. Falling. How far is America from the same course? And most look at it like they'd rather have it fall because what's the point... our skies are tainted, our food is tainted... ratchet behavior everywhere... no one is being held accountable for disgusting things... I supposedly have some kind of 'privilege' because of the color of my skin, but I have been poor enough to have to share a brick of ramen with my husband, and we're still waiting for that privilege to kick in... 

I've said it before and I'll say it again... we are living in biblical times, when Satan just wants all of us to be at each others throats and to be angry and unhappy. 

Well, in this weary world here's my truths... 

1. I love God and trust in Him. 

2. I love my husband and I trust in him. 

3. I love myself and trust me. 

4. I love America and I always will. Red, White and Blue. 

5. I don't believe any politician, actor, podcaster, media, anyone talking head. They're all tools.

6. I will read labels in the supermarket until my eyes are sore. 

7. I will always love Halloween, the pretty, gorgeous side of it. 

8. I will always treasure the fact that God allows me to have a beautiful garden. 

9. I love the room here in which I work because its my place to disappear from the world.

10. In my soul I'm going to pray for the best and hope for a better tomorrow. 

 

Ecclesiastes says, with much knowledge comes much vexation and I believe it to be 100% true, because the more you know the more you become pained at what makes anything worth it any longer. I find myself so tired by the shit and shenanigans that have taken mindset in so many people, calling me a bigot because I don't like ratchet behavior, calling me phobes or isms because I don't like illegals in my country... I'm privileged and have some kind of superiority because of the color of my skin... 

I swear, I'd love to gather up all the non-ratchet-stupid-brainwashed people and start our own community and not let ANYONE else in. How long do you think it'd take for the rest of the world to crash and burn? My opinion... not long. Regardless of how much we're hated, we're the ones doing the bulk of the work and when I hear generation Z'ers saying they hate working and they don't want to do it until they're sixty-two I suggest they look around at all the boomers they've been disrespecting for so long, because we're still doing the lion's share of the work and when we're gone... if younger generations don't shape up, they're doomed. 

When I was younger I used to love hearing differing opinions... and now I just look at people and think... you really think that? The most stellar gem in that category will always be when I hear people say "People aren't illegal on stolen land. And its fine that other countries have borders, but not the USA." 

What? You said what?

The whole world is getting dumber and these dumbheads are the retards making the most noise. Squeaky wheel gets the grease and does the least... 

The whole world is getting more violent and I don't mean owning guns, I mean attitude and defiantly. 

The whole world believe only their opinion is right, even when it is the stupidest thing anyone could ever hear. 

And none of them seem to care because they're completely consumed by their god - their cell phone - the demon they can't live without. 

As time goes on I find myself growing more and more the recluse and I prefer it that way. Just my husband and I, burrowing into our home and ignoring the rest of the world. Works greatly for us, but we're fortunate in this insane time, because we're retired and don't have to bother with the whole... and my heart goes out to the smart, white people because many of them still have to struggle and suffer through the bullshit - particularly when dealing with people. 

I don't have a solution. I don't have any answers and that's the paradox that so many of us are facing right now - no one above our station is worth trusting or believing and yet we're labeled so many things if we don't. 

I wish the cell phone grid would go down. I wish people would start appreciating the country where they live and if they don't, to try and make it better, one little thing at a time. 

Wishing gets us nowhere. 

Only God will help us...

Joshua 1:9

Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.

 

In this insanity... it's nice to know that.