Friday, April 24, 2026

For Pete's Sake

I've said it before and I'll say it again, when we went through the Brain Dead Dummy years (a.k.a. Biden), its like we went through WWIII - and the effects of that are showing daily. 

Everyone, in some way or another, likes to claim now how different things are, how its like we went into another realm or some crap... but just ask someone who's gone through a war, a horrific war, where people by the millions were killed, trapped, hunted and so forth. Where rationing was the norm and curfews were a staple. They all had to take several years in order to come out of the post-war shock they were in. 

Which is what we're in, whether you believe it or not. 

So many are suffering from something they probably don't know about or don't realize... PTSD - Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. When you're locked in your house, when the only thing you can communicate on is your phone or computer and get no human interaction... when people around you are disappearing and dying... when you're literally afraid to go outside... when you're suspicious of everyone and everything...

Believe me, you suffer from PTSD - and honestly - I think we all do to a certain extent. 

The most depressing thing about having gone through what we've gone through, aside from the astronomical deaths from both the designer flu and the abhorrent jab, is how we're all trying to come back from it with positivity and happiness. Both are a little hard to rustle up at times. 

Even myself... normally a very content and happy person, yeah, I get whiny and bitchy at times, but after this bullshit I feel exceptionally so. There were times prior to the malarkey that I wanted to avoid the whole of the world, I flipped everything off and just nestled into the couch and watched something that made me feel better. But today, even when I attempt to do that I see a movie with some asshat who did you know what at you know where and suddenly the movie isn't that rewarding or satisfying any longer. I've completely lost my desire to go out and about and be out there amongst the people, because I don't know if one of them is going to go apeshit crazy or be such a fanatic that only God knows what they'll do. I hate going grocery shopping because the prices suck, the packages are concealing smaller content, not to mention the horrible garbage chemicals now lacing the food inside. 

Because of the Brain Dead Dummy years, again, who wants to drive out there with all the illegals having gotten free drivers' licenses who don't know how to drive? Who wants to be out there working when you know damn well the taxes are going to fund illegals and towelhead learing centers? Working until the business wants to lay you off in place of AI? 

Wondering if you should even breathe the air any longer for fear of the aluminum and barium in it... and each aspect that you learn you become more sickened by the state of things. You vote one way thinking they're going to right things... they don't. You believe in someone and they let you down... It all gets to be a heavy silverback gorilla on your shoulders and the weight, at times, is far too strenuous. Things are too expensive to do and who'd want to do some of them anyway knowing the retards that are 'doing' it. Like supping with the devil, I tell ya... 

Are you fortunate enough to find solace inside your home? Or are you getting crippled under the interest rates and escrow bullshit? Do you drive a car that's dependable or do you drive one that has a recall every other week? Do you have things in your house that are decades old or do you fall for the planned obsolescence of this greedy society? Do you have a garden? Can you afford a garden? Do you go to church, or are you like me, sickened of the whole of that and wondering why the hell they ever shut down during the plandemic and caved to the almighty will of Fauci and his ilk? Does writing/calling your congress person do any good since they're on the take as well? 

Are you feeling deserted, abandoned, thrown into the deep end without a life saver to grab onto? 

I know the feeling, I really do and I love God more than anything else and yet I find myself wondering, like now, why things are so shitty. Not His fault, I understand that, but we're His creation and come on... we're kind of stupid, so He knew fully well going in that He was going to have to keep us in check and get us out of trouble. So... why not now? Is He and we're just not seeing the results yet? 

Here's what I do know... He is there and He's going to do His thing when He wants to... 

We just have to hang on, pray, hope for the best and keep going. Hard as fuck at times, I know, but that's how you do it. That's how they did it after every war, every conflict, every forced mass extermination... every attempt when greedy bastards tried to wipe out the common man... 

Until then I'll hunker down, pray continually, love my husband and son, take care of my home, hug my friends that I love, tend to my garden, paint, sew, write, play video games and try to enjoy the shows that I do. I can do no more but appreciate all the wonders that God has given me, like those aforementioned. 

I hope in all the madness you can find it, too. 💟