Thursday, April 23, 2026

Another one bites the dust...

You know, I don't care if your dem or rep... I could care less about that sort of thing, I really could, since I'm neither and I don't like being labeled or slapped with something that doesn't fit me. I won't bow a knee to anyone except God and nor will I be bullied into thinking one side is better than the other. Both are cheating, lying assholes who will do whatever they can to enrich their pocketbooks, so ... besides, I tend to lean on both sides with the issues and that's makes me a traitor to both sides. 

Fuck them both. 

But this woman, someone I once thought was edgy, cool and not falling for the bullshit scenario... has let me down. 

Saw an interview with her saying she thought marriage was slavery and for women not to do it. 

I'm sure the evil doers got to her, or perhaps no man wants to date her because she's really just an obnoxious bitch from hell.

Either way, I suspect that if a gorgeous man came across her path who thought she was drop dead gorgeous and asked her to marry him... 

She'd become a 'slave' soon enough. 

I've heard some fucked up opinions in my day, but these libtards take the absolute cake, I tell ya.