Watching someone try to interview the brain dead during a protest is like putting sugar in the gas tank... the sputtering and confusion that ensues is hilarious at best and frightening at worst. They don't seem to know thing one about what they're protesting for (of course when a paycheck is involved, do they really care what its about? ... doubtful, just so they can make money). You can quote them something funky that was once said and they'll assume it was Trump, but when they find out it was Biden or Obama... sugar in the gas tank...
They suddenly have had enough, will call you names and then walk away, treating you like you're full of shit, when they're the ones who are so full of shit they can't think straight.
After these last six years though, and seeing the brouhaha the WNBA is going through, here's the thing...
I am a woman, born a woman, will die a woman and I am so offended by moronic men who think they can EVER be a woman. I kid you not, there's a trans who went through EVERYTHING (surgery, drugs, drugs and more drugs) and still is shocked to discover he hasn't become a woman but is still a man. Well... duh. Can't change your chromosomal pattern, buddy. You're an XY and you always will be. It's called science, biology AND truth!
Did you know that over 70% of those mentally ill folks who believe they can become another sex end up killing themselves within five years of having fucked themselves over? Because they know when they're in their beds at night, all alone, that they're the sex they were born to and CAN NEVER change. I think men have become 'women' because they honestly believe one of two things: 1. Straight men will find them attractive, even though these fringe lunatics are gay. 2. They pretend they're women and then state they're 'lesbians'. Um, that makes you a straight dude, ya fucking MORON.
I still honestly believe that men who join the priesthood are usually ones who discovered they were either gay or attracted to young boys. They believe that joining the priesthood will cleanse them of this shit... never mind the litany of how many young boys were molested by these freaks...
Sadly, I even think that if it's not the psycho parent's hand in making a child transition... its easier for some parents to think a child is fucked in the head rather than being gay. Parents who like to hurt their children on purpose... Munchausen syndrome by proxy... Remember Jonbenet Ramsey - there's the poster child for that mental illness by her mother.
For years untold there were men wearing women's shit... who cared? They liked wearing a bra... ya, most women hate it. No one cared. They did it in the privacy of their own home, not letting others know. Have we really advanced as a civilization to the degree that we ALL need to know? Sodom and Gomorrah, if you ask me.
Leaving that behind... you've got the blacks who claim they need reparations for something they NEVER experienced given by someone who NEVER engaged in the practice. Fuck off. Or you've got blacks who claim whites have privilege. Sorry... I'm still waiting for mine to show up in the mail. Parents who don't care that their children are feral animals, have shit for brains and only hope to grow up systematized on welfare... The ones who claim blacks invented everything, blacks built America? Yeah, those idiots. Honestly, I'd love for anyone who makes such bullshit claims to suddenly live in a world where whites never did anything. Don't they realize how much they'd suddenly lose? Guess not, because they built it all... and yet, most of Africa is still a shithole, with people pooping in the very waters they bathe in... but yeah, they built everything...
Let's talk about the towelheads... the ones who are disgusting pieces of human fecal matter and want to destroy everything that western countries have. You know, America has had these folks for many, many years, never causing this kind of shit... and even those folks are leaving this 'cult' because of the bullshit the idiots are doing... I don't own a gun, but if things worsen in this country I will NOT be like England and allow them to simply walk all over everyone, especially myself or my husband. The states they've infultrated are already are becoming shitholes and those people are repugnant, to say the least. Cheating, lying, raping, stealing, killing... cultural enrichment? My ass. I want the fuckers who came across the border illegally OUT OF HERE and I mean now.
Lastly, its a pathetic day when someone, not myself, but I know many, who honestly believed Trump would keep doing the right thing... but I have some questions...
1. Why isn't ICE clearing out Irving, Texas... Dearborn, Michigan... Minneapolis, Minnesota?
2. Why is the FDA approving Gates nazi drug protocol, especially when it comes to food?
3. What are guys like Patel and Kennedy actually doing?
4. Why in the hell isn't DOGE still opening the books and stopping more fraud?
5. Where the hell did all that 'tariff' money go to since the national debt is at 40T?
6. And who the hell wanted a war with Iran?
I mean, I could keep going on... but here's a sad and heartbreaking addendum -
Data centers are killing us and the governments know it, towelheads are buying printing shops who print the Bible and closing them down, churches are burning all over, kids are getting dumber by the second but here's another cell phone, we're no longer shooting for the moon anymore - blue hairs are too busy denying it.
This is, truly, the saddest world I've ever lived in and I've lived through Kennedy's assassination, Nixon's Watergate and 9/11.
But this... if I think too much about it I just break out into tears.
What's going to happen and who will fix it, save God Himself?
Sodom and Gomorrah, man... Sodom and Gomorrah.
