Wednesday, June 3, 2026

Here we go again...

Never personally watched He-Man in its hay day, but I loved to watch as my husband and toddler son watched it. When it came out in a complete set we purchased it and that's when I started watching it. Loved it. I still do. Watch the whole series every so often because it has great music, nice stories and good values. A little gay at times? Perhaps, but I can deal with that as it seemed part and parcel to the time it originated in. 

But now... the woke moron clan gotta do what the woke moron clan gotta do... 

Notice any striking error in the remake of a movie under the same name... and what Man-At-Arms looks like? Yeah... that. He AIN'T black - and can someone tell me why every 'white' story movie made today has to include a black... but black stories don't have to include whites? 

That is fucked up, fucked in the head and FUCKING STUPID. I hope the movie dies an ugly death just like Mando and Toy Story 5 will. Idiots. 

... and ...

Belated Farewell to the man who voiced the original He-Man...

 

John Erwin

5Dec36 ~ 20Dec24

 

I will forever love your voice as He-Man.