Friday, June 26, 2026

A sad reality for me...

As of late I just can't see to find it in my heart to honestly 'love' my neighbor and I don't mean physically close by me, but those that have come into this country illegally and seem to want to ruin it. Because of this I start to wonder if God's giving me the 'do better' face, which I'm sure He is... and yet I can't seem to. I pray for them and I wish them the best, but for everyone who came here illegally or for the mental retards who think this is such a terrible country... I just want them all out of here and to trouble this country no more. Is it a perfect country? No. That fairy tale does not exist... but I know its a great one and the only one in which I truly want to live. For the people who think otherwise or who want to ruin my country... why don't you do us all a favor and leave, go to wherever you believe will make you truly happy... because when you destroy a country in order to have your way... you just make it a terrible place to live, so please, get out and stay out. Go have a good life somewhere else... anywhere.