What does it say about them that get onto TikTok and boo hoo all over the place that the president wasn't assassinated?
What does it say about people when they will get on social media and bitch that they've lost their jobs for posting lunatic rants about a man not getting killed?
What does it say about a society that they'll be happy when some madman goes out of his way to assure a country will be cast into disarray because of his actions?
Even though I couldn't stand Biden and cared for his second in command even less, I never, ever wished harm upon them because I'm not an evil, deviant human being. Wait... it's because I'm a human being that I never wished foul play on them both and that's the difference.
If you find yourself going onto dumpster fire websites to cheer that another human being was killed or almost killed because of someone else's actions... then YOU'RE the problem.
You best find time ASAP to start talking to God, asking Him for forgiveness for your disgustingly bad behavior and work diligently to make amends.
When you cheer on another's person demise... you may be past the point of no return and may God have mercy on your lifeless, evil soul.
