Monday, March 23, 2026

Politic - poli/many... tic/blood sucker. Apropos? I think so.

It's become very apparent that being able to trust anyone in government is a sketchy thing at best. While some may try and get in there with good intentions, very, very few remain clinging to those said things. Most become corrupt and then express their bloviating bullshit to the common people as if this is gospel and we should all accept it without question. 

Well, that isn't me and I doubt its ever been me. You see, growing up with alcoholic parents you have to learn how to separate the truth from the bullshit, when to duck and when to stand up and fight. Learned traits. I admit there was a time when I resented my parents for having put me through this, but now I realize it was God who put me through this because I needed to. Why? Because of the shitstorm that was coming from my own country, my own politicians. 

Yeah, I know, the whole Trump thing being the righteous savior... my god... who thought this? Trump, while not a politician, was going to inevitably turn into one, like it or not and viola... here we are... siding with certains, doing crazy ass things and going back on a lot of 'promises'... which, to politicians is right up there with the secrets you whisper to someone in the darkness when you want to bone them, but when the harsh reality of day dawns and the last thing you want is to be with them - those proffered promises are pure bullshit... just like with politicians. 

Did I ever trust Trump? No. Do I trust him now? No. Is there any politician I think I can trust? No, which is the reason this all suddenly seems so frighteningly pathetic. 

I said long ago that when someone wants to 'rule' a country if there is even one person starving or living on the street then that head of state isn't doing their job and all their rights and privileges should be stripped until such time when there isn't anyone living in these conditions. I think of the royal family in England... talk about a massive welfare state... holy shit. When one brouhaha dinner costs the tax payers 5,000,000... and some residents can't afford heating their homes... fuck no. 

Whereas here in the states people like my husband and I will not use part B to supplement ANYTHING of our SS because then the money almost disappears, but yet illegals get everything free? After my husband and I worked for forty years, this is the pittance we get? 

But now... the Epstein bullshit AGAIN... no arrests being made in any of the bullshit that's been happening... now that congress has defined the jab as a bioweapon - where the hell are the arrests for that? ... geoengineering polluting our skies... Gates dictating what happens to our food... Israel wanting to control America and the powers that be are acquiescing? 

Money and power, power and money? I ask you... so the fuck what? I knew someone who's dad decided he wanted to have a million dollars in the bank. When he finally reached that plateau guess what happened? Yep, he died and now his kids get to lavish in the funds he never thought worthy to spend on himself. And I'm sure this friend will now try and accomplish the same goal, a million in the bank and she's walking around with more than one Epstein Vaccine in her, so good luck with that...

But all the shit still coming into play is making me this side of batshit crazy and yet everyone turns a blind eye to the bullshit and uses their nauseating hand puppetry to distract us all from the horrid manipulation going on. When will Americans say enough? 

From the US Constitution: 

 We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.

 

85% of the people want the Save Act, to protect OUR rights from foreigners and yet the government isn't listening - the epitomy of taxation without representation. 

Back before this country was founded the fledgling United States denizens decided they weren't going to pay the king's .03 sales tax on tea. They revolted for three cents! and now look at us... depleted, held captive and capitulating... for what? What talking heads want us to be angry over? Distracted by? Engrossed in? Epstein's bad but Netanyahu isn't? I won't fund a war and then there's a war? Criminals will go to jail, but... when? Fraud is rampant but no arrests? We thought towelheads were bad, but look at every other country, patting us on the back, wanting to suck us dry and then fuck us over... Burning our flags, saying death to us... 

Its not just dems... its reps too... its all of them. What did the WEF call us back in 1974 - useless eaters and they wanted to remove all of us from the planet with their specially devised ways. 

You trust a politician? Good for you. See where that gets you. You think one is really going to stand up for you, do what's right and not look the other way once in office? Good for you. See where that gets you. Jesus wept... 

I have to now include myself with the people who no longer see anything of value in the government - the country itself (beauty, flowers, mountains and so on) I will always love and the endearing meaning behind the flag... but the politicians and the state of the country just makes me feel forever fucked and fucked over and the only thing I can do now is leave it all up to God. I didn't do it. It wasn't my fault, but now I, like so many, have to ask God... no, plead with God to get us out of this mess. Or do we all have a bigger lesson to learn? Is doomsday spending the only recourse to sanity? 

All I know is this... the wave of dread you keep feeling pummeling you day after day is the government not listening to you, the elites dismissing you and the rich avoiding you. 

And to add insult to injury for the ones still grasping common sense values... watch ads on TV or Youtube for just an hour... see how whites are being eradicated... see how they normalizing towelheads... how you're programmed to become dependent on drugs... think that Hollywood is high water marker we're supposed to cherish... eat 'natural flavors' and forget what they're truly comprised of... mutilate our children... illegals make our countries strong... and fuck me if I'm not the enemy because I won't swallow ANY of their bullshit!!!

What now?