I just found this ad while on Realtor.com and thought... what the actual fuck...
I don't know if they got permission from 60 Minutes or if they even got permission from the man who's in the picture, but let me tell you about the man who is in the picture, in case you don't know...
This man's name is Carl Delke, a Marine from WWII, who was, at this time, 100 years old.
First things first... God bless you, sir and thank you for your service. What a hero you are!
Now...
It fries my ass to think they're using his picture for this ad. The man is over 100 years old and I don't know about you, but I can't always say words right and I'm anal about doing so, but using him?
This is a nauseating way in which to smear veterans, smear the elderly and do whatever in hell they want to make everyone believe they're going to need drugs.
Don't believe me? Click on the image and see what happens.
See?
But this man... who is over 100 YEARS OLD... they're using at their poster child? I only HOPE I can remember and feel compassion as much as this man does if I am fortunate enough to hit that age.
Again... God bless you, sir. And I'm sorry the country is in such a mess.