Tuesday, February 24, 2026

State of the Union

I have been watching these since Reagan was in office, but admit I kind of backed off when Sleepy Joe got in. I couldn't stand his incoherent mumbling. 

As for this one tonight...  I thought it was pretty good, with the exception of Trump saying the dems are crazy. I mean, they are, but he didn't have to point it out. The country is well aware of those maniacs. 

I just think it ran a little long and he seemed to repeat some topics, which got long in the tooth. We watched for almost two hours, turned it off when there was maybe ten minutes left and I certainly wasn't going to watch the dem response... pass. I can no longer stand to listen to their bullshit rhetoric. The din hurts my ears. 

Oman, the idiot, screamed out shit several times, proving the moron she is... and how badly she needs to be removed from America ASAP! Some were escorted out before it began... and I wonder to myself if there's any dems who feel embarrassed and chagrin by their party? I mean, I had heard they were going to boycott the speech. Good thing they didn't, because that would have augered their party right into the ground, with no hope of resuscitation. 

There were several glaring things though... one was he didn't thank Bondi and well he shouldn't... nothing, no arrests... nothing. And the other he didn't thank is RFK Jr. I've heard tell the FDA is allowing Gates to spray crops with the mRNA... Making us healthy, are ya, Robby? Doesn't seem like it to any American right now. 

But just for tonight... I think he did a hell of a job and honestly, is doing a pretty good job thus far. I'd give him a 72% rating. I realize he walked into a hoarded house and he's only gotten into the foyer, but he must and I repeat MUST keep the momentum going, get the shit out of our country, get food healthy again, stop spraying the skies... so much to do... and the stupid dems fighting him tooth and nail. Why? Because they love money more than this country. 

Fuck them. 

I say, keep going, fix this country and let's make it a country Americans are proud to reside it once more. 

God bless America.  

 

An addendum - (the next day)... Believe me, I know better than anyone this man is a politician, greasing the wheels to make what he's done sound the best of the best. Yeah, well, I don't want to pay property taxes... get on it. I demand better food and air. Hurry up! Fraud in MN still rampant. ARREST them. 

I was basing this upon the speeches I've seen and heard since I first became somewhat politically aware. Nothing more.