In no particular order, but ones I can watch repeatedly.
I just like this one, not sure why. It isn't accurate and nor do I like Henry Fonda, but the rest of the cast is great to watch.
Just the whole of this... wonderful.Most historically accurate movie there is. Bar none.
If there is anything close to a 'chick flick' I love, it has to be this one and I doubt you'd even call it that. Wonderful movie about two misfits and how they find true love.
The splendor, grandeur and the overall beauty of the story... I will always love this movie.
The only western, although I like several, that I could watch repeatedly and love every minute of it again and again.
Christmas time, not Christmas time... doesn't matter. The humor in this is superb and I love watching it and doing the lines.
Yep, I'm that kinda gal...
Christmas movie, Action Adventure, planes and John.
Nothing better.
Lastly, this one... and even though I can no longer see it, I so want to find it because when I still had Netflix I watched it repeatedly, mesmerized by the talent of Hamer and Gault.








